|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||September 20, 2012|
|Written by||Catalin (100dcx)|
|Directed by||Catalin (100dcx)|
|N/A||Mountain of Sadness|
The Meeting is the first episode of Challenge to Win.
The episode starts with Hammer ticking Umbrella by saying the there is something in his eye. Then Star asks Microphone why she is talking so loud. Asteroid and Yellow Spider where looking at the clouds and Asteroid shows Yellow Spider the sun.
- Pencil makes a cameo appearance in this episode.
- This is the first episode where Hammer says his catchphrase when seeing Umbrella.
- At the beginning, Umbrella isn't the same size as Hammer.
- Also, Hammer's body turns to the left after he shoots Umbrella with a paint gun.
- When Banana talks to Melon, his body does not turn.
- Asteroid chose Wheel in his team but was mistakenly put on Candy Cane's team.
- There is an unused file in the Scratch version which has Microphone dancing and saying "Do-do-do-do-do-do-do, we-will-WIN!" It then is supposed to cut to Question 5
- When a question comes out, there's a strange spiting noise with Catalin talking to somebody.
Quick Shot Moments Edit
- Before the episode begins, there's a brief shot of the contestants in their teams for a second.
- As Umbrella flies to Asteroids Team, there's a really brief shot of the shows title above with a blue background with the number one on the right ( The shot is briefly seen that you're not able to see it ).